We all want to save money, spending less and saving more has been around since currency was invented. But there are just some things you should not do to save money. These 10 money saving ideas generally don’t end well.
- Using expired medicine
- Buying day-old bread
- Getting your hair cut at a hair cutting school
- Sleeping in your car while traveling
- Not paying your car insurance
- Not tipping the waitress at a restaurant you dine at regularly
- Driving on your tires until they are bald
- Using your oven to heat the kitchen
- Making your own spirits
- Illegally tapping into the cable company wires from the apartment next door
There are of course soooo many more, but these are our ten worst money saving ideas of all time. What is your worst? Please enter it into the response box below.