There are certain things in life we just don’t have the time to learn, but yet if we did they would improve our financial lives significantly.
1) How to negotiate, really negotiate;
2) That the right college really does matter; and
3) That a diamond, while beautiful, is not as scarce as diamond merchants would have us believe.
In their book, Buying a Diamond Online is Easy, Jewelers.NYC exposes the raw facts around diamonds and shows you how to get over 40% off, in many cases on the price of the same quality diamond you can buy at high end 5th Avenue jewelry stores.
In their book they discuss:
• Why people buy a diamond online?
• How to get 40% off, on average, brick and mortar store diamonds.
• The importance of diamond certificates, which diamond labs to trust and which to run from!
• The “Group of Five,” best online diamond stores.
• Ten factors to consider when assessing an online diamond dealer.
• What makes a diamond pretty, and how to get it right virtually every time!
• What seven factors affect price, and
• How to use our free online diamond dealer guide to pick the best online diamond dealer for you
Most importantly, Buying a Diamond Online is Easy takes they mystery out of a business that has historically been filled with confusion and uncertainty and replaces it with rock solid knowledge and actionable information that WILL save you money on your diamond.